Monday, May 5, 2008

Hey, a blog

So blogging, has it come to this? Well, why not.

What’s my deal you may ask? You probably won’t. If I wasn’t me, I certainly wouldn’t. Anyway what’s with these words on a screen? Aren’t there enough words to choose from? Wouldn’t you be better off reading a good book? The answer to that is of course you would.

Are you still there? Ever heard of the library? Yeah, I know that would mean getting off your computer. So where does that leave us?

Ah yes, blogging.

A little bit about me. I’ve done a bit of stand up comedy. It’s been more than a year since I’ve done it on a regular basis. Currently, I’m bassist-songwriter-singer in a comedy-country band called the Manson Family Singers.

I’ve written plays that have never seen the stage. I’ve started writing books that I haven’t finished. I am soon to turn forty one.

I have a job for an insurance company that is forty hours a week of torture. I don’t know how much longer I can last here.

In short I’m a loser and, good news for you ladies out there, I’m single. Well, I am sort of seeing some one. We haven’t formalized anything yet. But I’m not interested in pursuing anyone else. I’m barely interested in pursuing a continued existence.

No comments: